When you invest in a qualified therapist, you deserve to have:
- Individualized treatment plans and goals
- Personalized and compassionate care
- Evidence-based treatment approaches customized to fit your needs
- A direct approach to helping you solve your problems
- An accountability partner to help keep you on track
We are not in-network providers for any insurance plans. Insurance companies require that you are given a mental health diagnosis no matter the reason you are seen, and not every client has a concern that needs a mental health diagnosis. By not taking insurance, we avoid the ethical dilemma of diagnosing someone because insurance “requires” it and we have more time and creativity to invest in our clients.
- We accept Health Savings and Flex Spending Account cards (HSA/FSAs), credit cards, or cash.
- We can provide you with a form called a superbill for you to submit a claim directly to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- We see a limited amount of clients at a reduced rate to ensure that individuals have access to quality mental health care.
- Individual Therapy $140 (50 Minute Session)
- Family or Couples Therapy $155 (50 Minute Session)
- Individual Therapy w/Associate $105 (50 Minute Session)
- Family or Couples Therapy w/ Associate $115 (50 Minute Session)
- Whitni Toson, LPC-S, EMDR Certified, PMH-C, EFT Trained – Individual Therapy $175 | Couples $185 (50 Minute Session)
- No insurance or Sliding Scale (Check Our Affordable Therapy Services)
We value transparency regarding the cost you pay for our services. Each session is billed at the time of service to ensure our therapists are compensated for their time. We cannot provide you with a diagnosis before the services start because that is unethical.
Therapy with us is 100% voluntary, meaning you can end services whenever you wish since you are paying on a session-by-session basis. On average, most people attend anywhere from 8-12 sessions to reach their treatment goals. Depending on your unique situation, it may take you a shorter or longer amount of time to address your presenting concern. You and your therapist will discuss this when you start services.
During your free phone consultation, if you wish to schedule your initial appointment, you will be required to provide a credit card at that time.
Don’t worry; the card will only be charged if you cancel with less than a 24-hour notice or if you no show to your appointment. Your card information will not be used for any other purpose, and it will be stored in a HIPAA compliant system. The late cancel fee is $50 and the no show fee is the full rate of your session.
We do not bill your insurance company, but we will provide a superbill for you to bill your insurance. Always check with your insurance company first to understand your out-of-network reimbursement rate.
Many clients who file their own claims receive reimbursement for individual therapy somewhere between 50-80% of the session cost.
Please let us know if you wish to file for out-of-network reimbursement time of scheduling, so we can ensure your therapist’s specific license is eligible for insurance reimbursement.